Friday, May 07, 2004

IT'S OFFICIAL
I have been accepted into the Milblogs webring. I feel priviliged to be in such excellent company. Thanks to Greyhawk for allowing me to "enlist" in his unit. Click on the link to the left and check out some of these excellent weblogs. Milbloggers were my first introduction to blogging. In fact, the first blog I ever read belongs to a member of the milblog ring.

OTHER ITEMS OF NOTE
It appears that Kevin is returning to Iraq soon. He is maintaining a positive attitude about it, like any good soldier would.

Greyhawk has an excellent timeline about the prisoner abuse scandal in Iraq. He also has a good recap of Bill O'Reilly's interview with investigative reporter Seymour Hersh about the scandal.

Baldilocks explores an "Evil Right-Wing Fantasy".

Blackfive has a "rant" about JFK (the copy, not the original) and the controversy over his medals...er ribbons...um decorations...oh whatever. You know what I mean, just check it out.

AP has a story on Donald Rumsfeld's testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee. The story includes the revelation that there are videos of the abuse as well.

I'm hoping those videos don't wind up on television and the internet like the photos did. I think things are already inflamed more than enough.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter