Wednesday, December 22, 2004

IT'S BEEN
three weeks since I last posted. I've been at a crossroads as to what to do with this blog. Since the election, I've tried to stay away from the news. War, politics, international affairs; they all give me a headache - not to mention a backache, neck ache, chest pains etc. I took a physical exam for my reserve unit right after the election. I had high blood pressure. I went a month without news or talk radio and took a physical with my personal physician. BP was back to normal. I guess I just take these things too seriously. It's hard not to when you know what the stakes are. It's hard to blog about current events when you aren't keeping current.

I can't blog about work. That would be a big no-no; my job isn't "secret" per se, but it requires a low profile. I can't really blog from work either. I have tried to blog via email from work, but that hasn't worked out too well. Something about the fonts that our email program uses messes things up.

I could blog about my personal life, but I don't have much of one. I spend most of my spare time working on my Masters Degree via a distance learning program. When I'm not actually working on that, I don't even want to think about it, let alone blog about it.

There are a few things going on that have broken through my news blackout and have really pi$$ed me off. I guess I'll have to blog about those, but it'll have to wait. I have an assignment to finish for my research methods course (I HATE THIS COURSE!!!!!)

BTW: Some blogger claims that I "was one of the people early on who urged (her) to start blogging." I happened on her blog by accident. It seems that she forgot to email me and let me know that she started a blog (insert an "I'm very disappointed in you young lady" look here). I guess I'll need to keep this blog going so I can add a link to her blog to my sidebar.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter