"I guarantee you we are safer today, our interests are more secure today than they were any time during the [previous] eight years."
OK, so let's review what the Obama administration has done foreign policy-wise:
1. President Obama requested more NATO troops for Afghanistan. Request denied.
2. Secretary of State Clinton gave the Russians a "reset" button that was labeled with the Russian word for "overcharge."
3. President Obama asked the UN to spring into action and issue a strongly worded condemnation to N. Korea's recent
4. President Obama gave some cheesy gifts to the PM of the UK and Queen Elizabeth.
5. On a whirlwind tour of Europe, President Obama took a stand and strongly condemned the US for everything it did before he was president.
6. The President bowed subserviently to the King of Saudi Arabia.
Yeah, I'm feeling safer. And to think, they got all this done in less than three months. Imagine what they'll accomplish over the next four years.