Friday, November 19, 2004

STILL ALIVE (BARELY)

I've had little time for luxuries like blogging lately.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of it this weekend.  In the meantime, I figured I'd test blogging-by-email again.  We just upgraded our OS's on the computers at work from NT to XP.  The upgrade included a newer version of the Groupwise email program (I have no clue why they won't let us use MS Outlook).  I'm anxious to see how it works.  Using the older version, whenever I posted by email, the font of every entry in my entire blog changed to a much smaller size.  It wouldn't go back to normal until I deleted the offending post.  This version of Groupwise uses Tahoma as the default font rather than MS Sans Serif.  I'm anxious to see whether it makes a difference.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter