Monday, November 29, 2004

THANKSGIVING AWAY AND A JULIA COOK UPDATE

My family and I went to my mom's in Watertown, NY for Thanksgiving.  My brother and his family were there as well.  We ate way too much (who didn't?) and went to see Christmas with the Kranks (amusing movie, nothing in it that isn't family-friendly).
 
According to my brother, who had spoken with a member of Julia Cook's family that attends the same church he does, as of Thanksgiving day, her condition has been upgraded.  She is conscious and able to get around some.  She is facing some surgery to repair the damage done in the shooting, but she and her baby are doing well.  No word yet as to whether her husband, LCpl Justin Cook will have to head back to Iraq soon.  Hopefully, they'll give him some more time.
 

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter