Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"SUPPORTING" THE TROOPS

There are those who claim to "support the troops, but not the war." I have no doubt that many people opposed to the war do support the troops, but, as far as I'm concerned, this guy is not one of them.
College football season is officially over now. I hope Ohio State didn't ruin your office pool. Man, I should have known better than to pick a Big X team. What was I thinking?

Anyhow, now that all of our office football pools are over, let's start a new one. As of this writing we have had 3,911 soldiers killed in Iraq. On what date do you think we'll hit 4,000?

You can read the rest of this bovine by-product here. You can even leave a comment, if you're so inclined. I'm not going to bother; waste of time.

I'm sure that this guy, Mark Flandersberry, thinks he's doing the troops a favor by calling for their withdrawal from Iraq. But he's doing it by making light of their deaths. And that just makes him a cruel asshole, plain and simple. Support like this the troops don't need.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter