Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter
Well, it's Easter Sunday. I called home today and spoke with my wife, my kids, my mom, and my brother. It sounds like they're having a good holiday. My holiday is about the same as any other day here: work, sleep, etc. There was a table full of candy in the dining facility at lunch. It was nice that the Easter Bunny saw fit to pay us a visit. I scammed a bag of peanut M&M's from the table. I don't really need the extra calories, but sometimes you just have to live a little. I'm working another night shift tonight. Starting tomorrow, they're adjusting our hours. I'll still be working later than banker's hours, but at least I won't feel like a vampire.

There has been a lot of controversy back home surrounding the 9/11 commission. There are a lot of really off-target conclusions being drawn by people who don't have a clue, or people who have a clue but hope the public doesn't know better. I'll have more to say on the subject at a later date, but I need more time to digest the info being put out by the news media. Unfortunately, I need to get back to work. Duty calls.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter