Thursday, April 13, 2006

CONVERT

Bush supporter Janet M. Stroble has decided to wave the white flag. Frustrated with the current state of affairs, she's decided to join the other side.


That's it. I'm exhausted. I can't push back
anymore.

For five and a half years, I have met the
onslaught of daily criticism against George
W. Bush, the man I voted for President twice,
and challenged his foes. I can't do it. I give
up. The Left and the mainstream media's
unrelenting drumbeat has won me over, like
slamming my head repeatedly against a brick
wall. I know how good it will feel if I stop
slamming and admit they've been right all
along. So I'm throwing in the towel and going
to join the other side. Now I believe.

Read the rest. Good stuff.

Link

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter