Wednesday, January 10, 2007

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

There's been something missing from this blog for the past couple of weeks.  You've probably noticed it if you're one of my regular readers.  That something is...content.  New content to be precise.  There are several reasons for this.  Time, convenience, and just plain old laziness are all part of the equation.  If I'm going to continue to maintain this blog, I'm going to need to make some changes in what I'm doing here and how I'm doing it.  I have a few ideas, but there's still some work to do.  In the meantime, you may want to check out these columns:

John Weisman takes a good look at changes at DoD

Ralph Peters looks at the reasoning behind the administration's choice for a new CENTCOM commander

John Stoessel examines the proposal to raise the minimum wage

 

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter