Thursday, July 08, 2004

STILL ON LEAVE
Today is my last day of leave. I'll be back in uniform tomorrow for my last day on active duty. After I finish out-processing, I'll be back to "weekend warrior" status again (for now). I'll be back to work at my civilian job on Monday. In the meantime, I'm trying to spend time with the kids. I took them to lunch at McDonalds today. If they get fat, I may have to sue. Hell, even Ronald McDonald is suing them. Serves them right, damn profiteers. How dare they get paid for their efforts.

In my internet travels today, I saw that Michelle Malkin gave Ted Rall a much needed cyber-spanking on her website. If only Rall's parents had given him a few of the real kind when he was younger he might not be such an insufferable jackass (apologies to jackasses everywhere) today. Apparently, Red Ted has grown tired of urinating on the graves of dead heroes like Ronald Reagan and Pat Tillman. His new gig is to judge the racial "authenticity" of minorities who dare to disagree with him. How dare they?!?!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter