Sunday, July 04, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, USA
I've spent very little time online recently, so I've been remiss in posting. I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with my kids, so posting will be spotty for another week or so.

Wednesday's trip to the beach went well. The weather cooperated and the beach wasn't too crowded. A stop at Dairy Queen on the way home made everybody happy.

We went to see Spiderman 2 on Friday. If you liked the first one, you'll love the sequel. In some ways I found it superior to the original. It's been doing monster box office since its opening last week. It would be a terrible tragedy, however, if it drained viewers away from Fahrenheit 9/11, a movie that gives us the "truth" about the war on terrorism.

On a side note, according to Drudge, Time magazine will report that Michael Moore is unhappy that his "documentary" has been hijacked by those who would use it as a tool in the 2004 election. Poor Michael. I guess no one told him that you forfeit ownership in propaganda films to "the movement". He should have learned that lesson from his most famous predecessor.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter