Thursday, May 26, 2005

LAW AND (LEFTWING) ORDER

Apparently one of (how many of them are there now, anyway?) NBC's Law and Order shows took a swipe at Rep. Tom Delay on Wednesday. I missed the show (like I always do), so I didn't hear it myself. I can't say I'm shocked. The folks who produce this (formerly entertaining) show have a history of liberal bias. In 1995, former star Michael Moriarty left the show due to a disagreement with producers over attempts to censor the show at the behest of then-Attorney General Janet Reno.

Hell, who cares what they say on that show anyway. If you're up at 10 PM on Wednesday nights, you should be watching CSI: NY. It's a better show. And besides, star Gary Sinise is a major supporter of our troops and veterans.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter