Monday, April 23, 2007

FORGIVE ME IF I DON'T SHAKE HANDS

This is just too much.  Apparently Sheryl Crow wants to save the planet...one bowel movement at a time.  From her blog at Huffingtonpost:

I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.

It isn't easy to parody the self-parodying, but what the hell, I'll give it my best shot.  I think Sheryl needs a nickname.  What do you think it should be?  Here are a couple suggestions:

"Stinky Fingers"
"Skidmark"

Feel free to vote for your favorite in the comments, or suggest another one if you wish.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter