Wednesday, April 04, 2007

STUPID IS AS STUPID SAYS

"I do believe that it was the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel."

-Rosie O'Donnell

Duh.  Get a clue Rosie.


And speaking of Rosie and her conspiracy nuttiness, Michelle Malkin reconsiders doing business with the companies that advertise on The View.

And speaking of advertising, actor and 9/11 conspiracy nut Charlie Sheen--who is rumored to be narrating the upcoming third edition of the 9/11 "documentary" Loose Change--is featured in the latest commercial for satellite television provider DirecTV.  As much as I hate my cable provider, I wouldn't switch to a service that uses a buffoon like that to hawk their product.  A spokesman is supposed to have credibility and inspire confidence in the product.  Any company that hires a clown who believes that real life is like an X-Files episode apparently doesn't get that.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter