Monday, May 01, 2006

BOYCOTT THE BOYCOTT

Well, today is the day. The illegal aliens and their sympathizers are refusing to work or buy anything all day. This is intended to show us that life itself is impossible without them. I'm wondering whether my job will get done today. All this time I thought that I was doing it. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe there is some illegal alien actually doing the work behind the scenes, and I'm just getting the credit for it. I guess now I'll finally find out. I do know that the immigrant gal (a legal immigrant) that works for building maintenance is working today. She just stopped by to pick up the recyclables. I guess she's too busy making a living to make a political statement. What do you expect from someone who was actually foolish enough to go through the immigration process? Sucker.

As for me, I'm going to work hard today and spend money on something I wouldn't have otherwise. And I'm going to make it a point to use the term "illegal alien" in conversation at least five times today. How are you going to celebrate "the day without (illegal) immigrants?"

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter