Monday, March 29, 2004

I'm finally starting to get into a routine here. So far it's not too bad. I do miss my wife and kids, though. Thank God for email and phone cards. The only hard part about calling home is the eight hour time difference. Fortunately, I often work late into the night here, so I can call home when I get off shift. Tomorrow I have to make it a point to get up early so I can get my next anthrax shot. I have to say that it's one of the more painful vaccinations I've had.

I've been reading about the 9/11 hearings going on back home. There are some serious issues that have to be examined. Unfortunately, I think that they will all wind up with people trying to gain political advantage with the results. Had President Bush taken preemptive action against AQ and the Taliban in Afghanistan, the left would have gone ballistic, like they have over the war in Iraq. Those folks won't allow us to move until the other side has moved first, but they scream for someone's head if the other guy's move wasn't prevented. You just can't win with some people.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter