Friday, March 05, 2004


Welcome to the Noble Eagle blog, a place where I can rant, rave, and opine. If I can't have my own talk radio show, at least I can have a place on the web to vent.

A little about me: I am a veteran of the US military and a current member of the reserves. I live with my wife and children (and my annoying dog) in the northeastern US. My politics lean toward the right, my musical tastes toward rock and roll (especially alternative and hard rock), and I can never find enough time to see all of the movies I want to.

Why "Noble Eagle"? I spent the better part of 2002 on active duty for Operation Noble Eagle (ONE). ONE is the homeland defense component of the war on terrorism. I'll probably spend a fair amount of time discussing the war on terrorism in this blog. It is, in my opinion, the most important challenge facing our country today.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter