Friday, January 28, 2005

MUSICAL TAG; I'M IT!

Phoenix, at Villains Vanquished got tagged for a musical meme. She, in turn tagged me, so here goes.

Random Ten:

AC/DC-Back in Black

April Wine-Nature of the Beast

Boston-Don't Look Back

Van Halen-1984

Bon Jovi-Slippery When Wet

Black Sabbath-Heaven and Hell

Led Zeppelin-Led Zeppelin II

The Ramones-Greatest Hits

ZZ Top-Eliminator

Aerosmith-Toys in the Attic

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer? Six. A couple songs I downloaded and the theme songs to a few TV shows I found at Sound America.

2. The last CD you bought is:
Jet-Get Born.

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Mary Had a Little Lamb, as played by my daughter on the piano.

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Aerosmith-Walk This Way
Depeche Mode-Personal Jesus
The Ramones-Sedated
Cheap Trick-I Want You to Want Me
Jane's Addiction-Been Caught Stealing

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (five persons and why)?
That's a tough one. Phoenix only came up with me, so I guess I won't feel pressured in the numbers department. I guess I'll try:
Tammi, Bloodspite, and Teresa.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter