Friday, January 21, 2005

BACK TO WORK

I received my study guide and text for my next course this week. Probation, Parole and Community Corrections. Joy. I thought that the last course was demanding. This one is even worse. I'm not sure if this was the intended outcome or just a coincidence, but the courses seem harder as you go along. It's like I'm walking up a hill and the closer I get to the top, the steeper it gets. Oh well, nobody ever said that getting a Master's degree was supposed to be easy.

I'll be halfway there when I complete this course. Then only six more 3 credit hour courses to go. I'm hoping to be done by the end of this year, time and circumstances permitting. Another deployment in '05 won't help things, so I'm hoping that won't happen.

I guess blogging will go from infrequent to really infrequent. It's hard to keep up with current events when you're so busy. Between work, family, the military, and school, I find myself losing track in a hurry. Worse comes to worse, I can always blog about my daughter's basketball games. Even that would be more interesting than Probation, Parole, and Community Corrections.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter