Monday, March 20, 2006

ANNIVERSARY--THE PROTEST

There's no way that the antiwar crowd would let the day go by without some sort of demostration. The Northeast Peace and Justice Action Coalition planned a big one for today to take place in Albany. According to their website, the plan was this:
We will surround the Federal Building in Albany in protest of the 3rd Anniversary of the War.

The demonstration was scheduled to run from 4-6:00 p.m. I drove by at 5:15. There were several dozen protestors there--a couple hundred short of what they would need to surround the Federal Building. It was on the cold side, so I guess only the most dedicated showed up. I figured I'd take a few pictures for my scrapbook (click on the image for a larger version).





And don't forget to tax the rich!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter