Wednesday, March 15, 2006

INFORMAL SURVEY TIME: QUESTION FOR FELLOW BLOGGERS

Which best describes your blogging habits?

1. I blog exclusively during the workday from my workplace.

2. I only blog from home during non-work hours.

3. I blog from home and work, during the workday and on my own
time.

4. I blog from home and during the workday, but I leave work
to post from a remote location (internet cafe, library etc.).

5. I work at home and blog whenever I damn well please.

6. None of your damn business! Now quit asking stupid questions
and post something critical of Hillary Clinton!

I'm kind of curious as to how and where bloggers do their thing.
Feel free to leave your answers in the comments section. If your
blogging M.O. doesn't fit into any of the above categories, I'd be
interested to hear about it too.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter